Your Case. Your Life.
Your Needs Met.
Your Rights Preserved.
These are the cornerstones of Brave, Weber & Mack, LLP as we work to give you choices in various family law processes like litigation, collaborative practice, mediation, consulting, and family law agreements.
We have practiced exclusively in family law for more than 55 combined years. Take some time to look through our website and get a sense of who we are. If our approach appeals to you, then we invite you to give us a call to set up a free consultation to explore a fit. We are ready to help you through this stage of your life.
From The Beginning
You will notice right away that we practice family law differently than other firms. For starters, we:
- devote our entire practice solely to family law,
- formulate a divorce plan and case management plan,
- know our ability to listen is our most important skill,
- formulate high-level stages of divorce, and
- deepen our knowledge of the subtle “in-n-outs” of the legal side of divorce.
Our tenure solely in family law has led us to a concrete awareness that divorce is not just a legal process, it’s a human experience. Because of this and the nature of our partner attorneys, we are very adept at cutting to the heart of a complicated family law problems and communicating with our clients in very clear and understandable language. We do not indulge in unnecessary legal jargon. Instead, we strive to make your contact with the legal system less confusing and painful.
We start by having you answer “What Type of Family Law Process Do You Need to Experience?”, because it is simply the most influential question. From there, it’s critical to develop a “case strategy” and a “case management plan”, so you are clear on the steps, objectives and what to expect along the way. This level of clarity will ease your mind and give you a sense of control which is not typically found in working with other firms.
Call 858-345-1616 to schedule a free initial
15-minute telephone consultation and
learn more about our approach first hand.
Our Commitment to You
- To treat you with respect and courtesy.
- To handle your legal matter competently and diligently, in accordance with the highest standards of the profession.
- To exercise independent professional judgment on your behalf.
- To charge you a reasonable fee and to explain in advance how that fee will be computed and billed.
- To return your telephone calls promptly.
- To keep you informed and provide you with copies of important papers.
- To respect your decisions on the objectives to be pursued in your case, as permitted by law and the Rules of Professional Conduct, including whether or not to settle your case.
- To preserve the client confidence learned during our lawyer-client relationship.
- To work with other participants in the legal system to make it more accessible and responsive.
- To exhibit the highest degree of ethical conduct in accordance with the Rules of Professional Conduct and the State Bar Act.
Accessible and Cost-Sensitive Service
We understand that family law matters can be expensive, so we work with you to understand cost management and make the most of your budget. With a goal of cost-efficiency, we will coach you on how to reduce your legal expenses as much as possible. Our Case Strategy and Case Plan Management aids in this process.
Set up a free initial 15-minute telephone consultation
by calling us at 858-345-2487 or
by completing a Contact Inquiry Form.